Help identifying gray Big-Eyed alien

Jaruemalak

I have this screen-used alien (gray, big eyed alien, not big black teeth in the tongue Alien) from some production. I don't know if it is a movie or television production, but it is definitely not a store bought mask. It is made from foamed latex, with a well hidden zipper in the back. The hands have metal wires in them so that they don't flop around when worn by an actor. I don't know if it was a close up piece or background piece. It is old enough to where the latex is starting to dry and deteriorate, despite my careful storage.

Can anyone identify this beast?

Thanks in advance!

DSC00014.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

It may, and I emphasize MAY, be from a TV mini-series that I worked on back in '92 called "Intruders". Starred Mare Winnigham. The Aliens were a derivative of the usual "UFO Abductee movie of the week" type. I didn't see anything but a reference dummy when I was on set (I worked on the spaceship and the interior), but it rings a bell.

Something to check out. I might be wrong.........

Gene

I looked up some photos from Intruders (at your suggestion) and the aliens look a little more pointy chined, small mouthed and don't seem to have the large "protrusions" on the skin. This guy looks a little "meaner" than those. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

I'll check that out. It does look like something they'd put together. Nothing at their website, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything... they don't put up a shot of everything they've ever done.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back