Imperial Star Destroyer Star Wars model

DizRalthirill

Hello everyone!

I am new to these forums, so please forgive me if I am asking about this in an inappropriate place.

I collect Star Wars toys...specifically those in the POTF2 line. I recently found this website.

Star Wars Toy Museum - Fan-made Imperial Star Destroyer toy

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about this fan-made toy. Apparently it is made to fit the figures that I collect. How would someone even build something like this? Is it an existing model that someone modified? I haven't found any Star Destroyer models that I would think are suitable for something like this. I am hesitant to post in the "new member want to buy" forum because...well...who knows how much something like that would cost! I am simply very curious about it and I would like to know a little more about it, if possible. Would it be possible (or even appropriate/allowed) for me to commission the creation of something like this when I have the money to do so? Thank you all in advance for any help that any of you might be able to provide!

Fan made would suggest it's home made from scratch, someone just made it for their kids. Some parents make a tree house or a sand box, this one made a Star Destroyer.

There are folks here that could be commissioned to do something like this, just search around the forum.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back