Men in Black MIB Pulsar project

It just slides on the rail, I'm pretty sure the original was like that. The tribarrel used a ball bearing drawer slide and it just flopped around too.

SGs1zre.jpg

NfAzos0.jpg

bXJGHZs.jpg

SKXH5yu.jpg

[
0T0fEtg.jpg

eNtyeAE.jpg

Last edited:
Looks badass man! The rings turned out amazing! The slide and grip turned out equally cool, I'm loving watching this all come together.

Thank you guys. Here is Rustys stunt and hero in all their ugly nakedness. I figured id show them without the pretty primer veil.

lOfX20T.jpg

HRlj29f.jpg

Kp4zfQe.jpg

YHkrtNL.jpg

M2Ap5sz.jpg

5ZpMg06.jpg

PcfyziR.jpg

fGETuA8.jpg

5jHYg7O.jpg

PqDo5nd.jpg

Xoxx6ja.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man, those are looking killer! I see you created the part that the tubes fasten to, they turned out great! I can't wait to check them out in person! What's left now to do, is this the end? Haha

Wow. The dedication you have put into this project really shows. These are already beautiful, they are going to be so awesome when they're complete!!!!

Thanks guys. Rusty, I have a few spots to fill tomorrow, where the blue tape is, then ill move to the screw holes and aluminum bits I have to machine. Also the top rail of the stunt I have to put all the screw recesses in since they disappear during the assembly process. But ya, we are near the end of this part. I am going to need to get a pressure chamber to do the clear tubes, and I need to make the magazine but the shell part is near end.

Wow, this is starting to look better with every update :)

what at kind of transparent tube did you use, is it a standard diameter/wall thickness ?

Hey xeno, Its 2" cast acrylic. Don't remember wall thickness. This tube a bit scratched as I'm using it for fitting so I'm removing and installing the rings over and over.

Stilll have a few little things that popped up during assembly like the side large screw near the tube needs to be trimmed. They also need to be glued in. Most screws are held with nuts but not those big ones. I wasn't interested in testing the strength of the resin against a 1/4-20 tap. The stunt front sight has to be made, probably needs to just get an aluminum one when they get made for the hero. I left the lower good half as a place marker or a resin one could be made too and glued on top. I still need to make the clear tube and alien but I need a pressure chamber for it. I also need one to do this black onyx. No matter how much I degass it still ends up with some tiny bubbles here and there. I think a pressure chamber is the only route. too bad one big enough is expensive. Still ned something to hold the lower knob. Big one I could have put on but it was getting late and I really wanted to snap some pics. I also still ned to make some aluminum things for the rear teardrops and the big rear portion of them. Ill get them made in aluminum and probably install them when they are made. Otherwise these shells are pretty much done. They still need to be gone over for some tiny spots here and there but I think rusty can handle it from here.

deXrUDy.jpg

jz6J9sM.jpg

GYZz4my.jpg

rhunLRZ.jpg

sUAGhJQ.jpg

GEdPuVv.jpg

VQ5uPQ0.jpg

rNvUMQF.jpg

Last edited:
You are one talented individual man. Bringing these to this shape after what you started with is a feat in itself. Absolutely so happy you were able to pull it off, and can't wait to get them chromed! :)

Glad you like them Pat, they were a bear to do . So much so I am not sure if ill make too many more, I wouldn't want to sell them in a state less than where yours are right now. I want to get back on mine and then ill see. I need to finish removing the revolver side stuff . Also need to make the magazine. These things just have so many things that need to be done. Every time I think I'm done its another "Oh ya that too".

Glen is the king of restorations. I don't think I've ever met anyone with his eye for detail and I still have no clue how he was able to locate some of these obscure parts. Insane talent!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back