Han Solo In Carbonite

TK9999

Hello Everybody, i would like to begin my Han Solo in the Carbonite, do you have the information about the dimensions of the bloc ?

Greetings

Nicolas

<div class='quotetop'>(TK9999 @ Nov 4 2006, 04:53 PM) [snapback]1350580[/snapback]</div>
Hello Everybody, i would like to begin my Han Solo in the Carbonite, do you have the information about the dimensions of the bloc ?

Greetings

Nicolas
[/b]

Hi Nicolas

This you may find usefull

cheers, clint ;)

carbblueprintvw7.jpg

thank you, for mine, I don't know yet if I will use fiberglass or wood, for the weight the fiberglass is better but more expansive compared to wood.

<div class='quotetop'>(DARKSIDE72 @ Nov 4 2006, 12:18 PM) [snapback]1350666[/snapback]</div>
Nice, have anything like that in inches? Might as well be in Japanese... The metric system :confused makes my face twitch.
[/b]

I found this on my hard drive... I think it is from the HIC builders group site. If anyone is interested in starting a HIC, you might want to check over there for some interesting info ;)

Propcicle

BTW - Darkside - I love that animation in your signature - That thing must be 5 minutes long.

[attachmentid=10881]

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back