lightsaber parts

jlward2

I was recently given a very nice lightsaber, it is metal and very detailed, it is however missing the battery pack and the end cap. I can not find any markings on it that might tell me where it was made or where I might get those missing parts. if anyone could tell me how to identify the manufacturer it would be appreciated. feel free to private message me or reply here.

upload to photobucket copy link start post here then click insert image icon (little square with mountains) paste link to pic in the box that comes up

DSC01293.jpg
DSC01291.jpg

Yeah it definitely looks to be either an MR or Hasbro fx saber.
If I recall correctly, there's not much difference between the old MR and non-removable bladed Hasbro sabers since Hasbro took over the licence and molds from MR...
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyways, if you can figure out which one you have (MR or Hasbro), you can often find the battery packs on eBay but I'm not sure if they come with the endcap...

The blade appears to be non removable, but looks like it was originally designed to be so Hasboro sounds like the logical choice. Thanks.

MR's fx sabers also had non-removable blades.

Also, I think you have an MR and not one of Hasbro's sabers since as far as I know from some quick searches Hasbro never released a Luke ESB fx saber...

Well none of the ones I'm seeing online have the same rivets in the grip or pattern on the rectangular part, forgive me for not knowing the part names.

never mind, I found one, so at least i know what parts to look for, I'm guessing that I can't get parts from Master Replica since they sold to Hasbro?

This is a MR Luke ESB Fx saber you have, if you haven't already found out. There is a guy on ebay who sells battery packs, he may have something if you contact him. Search for "Master Replica battery pack lightsaber".

I have not seen the end cap for sale separately. MR does not exist anymore and this model has not been made in years, so I'm not sure that even Hasbro can help.

What you don't know also is if the electronics still work. You may find a battery pack but then find that it doesn't turn on when you push the button.

Thanks Jerome, found somebattery packs on E-Bay, not the specific one but will contact the seller to see if he can get one, still looking for and end cap, not sure if any electronics are housed in that part. the only way to find out if the electronics are good on the saber is to get the parts.

Good Luck! Also, I find the Master Replicas versions to be a little more impressive, or mature than the hasbro versions. It's a good replica, so pat yourself on the back, good find :)

Still looking for the end cap if anyone knows where else I might find one, I posted in the new members wtb, but i think everything gets lost in there.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back