Michael Clark Duncan has Heart attack - R.I.P. 9-3-2012

0neiros

Master Member
Yes it's true, he has passed away, very very versatile for a Large black man that could have been pigeonholed into run of the mill crap roles.

Michael Clarke Duncan stable after heart attack

"The Green Mile" star Michael Clarke Duncan was hospitalized Friday after suffering a heart attack, a rep for Duncan tells CNN.
The 54-year-old actor was taken to a Los Angeles hospital, where doctors report that Duncan "suffered a myocardial infarction early this morning," the actor's rep says. "He is now stable and we look forward to his full recovery.”
According to TMZ, it was Duncan's girlfriend Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth, a reality star and former contestant on "The Apprentice," who acted quickly and provided life-saving efforts.
TMZ reports that Stallworth found Duncan in a state of cardiac arrest around 2 a.m. on Friday, performed CPR and was able to resuscitate him.

Get better Michael, one of my favorites.. Doing CPR on him, I'd have to Hop up and down on his chest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Michael Clark Duncan has Heart attack

Wow. Sad news :(. Hope everything worksmout for him and he gets well soon. Loved his character in The Green Mile. Perfectly done.

Loved him in the Mile and Burtons travesty of a reboot of Apes

I hope he makes a full recovery

Best wishes to him and his family. He seems like a genuinely nice guy and he's a great actor.

Saw him on a set when I was an extra on Talladega Nights. Didn't get to speak to him but he was friendly, just hanging out and I noticed him and he smiled at me. A nice real smile and a nod, not some fake celebrity junk. I hope he gets better soon.

I sincerely hope it's not true but I've seen it now in a couple places. :cry

Hard to believe, just a few months ago I saw him on the Late Late Show in Scotland and he was so full of energy.

A truly great guy. :(

R.I.P. Michael Clarke Duncan

‎"Green Mile" actor Michael Clarke Duncan has died while being hospitalized following a heart attack, the AP reports.

Michael Clarke Duncan's fiancee says the Oscar nominee for "The Green Mile" has died while being hospitalized following a July heart attack.

Publicist Joy Fehily released a statement from Clarke's fiancée, the Rev. Omarosa Manigault, saying the 54-year-old actor died Monday morning in a Los Angeles hospital after nearly two months of treatment following the July 13

Re: R.I.P. Michael Clarke Duncan

Just saw that. The actor sure had screen presence. Even in the remake of Planet of the apes he was particularly intimidating as the gorilla.

RIP Michael.

RIP for a great serious n comedic actor. Great in the Green Mile.. Try not to cry when watching it. Funny in Talladega Nights... Singing to Will Farrell.
That booming voice fit the big man.

That is a serious bummer! Loved his voice and expressions. A really unique guy.

RIP Michael!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back