Pepakura viewer app?

Unsung

So i just started my first attempt at foam armor building. Sentinel here i come!!!! The problem im having is i downloaded the program at my buddies and now i cant view the 3d model due to the fact that im on a Samsung Galaxy tablet..... I need a 3d refrence to put together my armor.... Help out so i can post some awesome pics.

This might not be the ideal fix you were looking for, but you could always go to your buddy's and take screen shots of the 3d model in various positions. Also, you could get a free video capture program to record while you are manipulating the 3d model. Either way, you could then save it to your tablet and view it while working on your project.

Hope this helps.

epilepticsquil is right. got get a crap computer.
tablets are not computers. ive been telling one of my friends this and he just bitches that he cant do what i do on my laptop.

were you ever able to obtain a quality sentinel pepakura.? I have been looking for one for a while and have not had any luck.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back