Millennium Falcon cockpit & gunner turret ref. needed please

Hi Blackbeard,

I wanted to see if I could get permission from you to use the rendering of the back of the MF cockpit for a slideshow presentation. This is not going to be used to make money, it will be just to illustrate a point.

Thank you.

I love the work you've done, especially for the inside of gunners turret which is really hard to find 3d references of.
Is it possible to access the 3d file or at least have a flat out version of the inside ?
I'd like to print it out to serve as a based for making the inside with styrene sheets for my millennium falcon.

Hi @Blackbeardcrazy, I'm working on a 1/144 scale Bandai Millennium Falcon and would like to print up some homemade decals for the cockpit based upon your work. I'm wondering if you'd be willing to give me access to the 3D model so that I can make some parallel projection renderings to bring into Adobe Illustrator as SVGs to tweak colors and print from? Pretty pretty please? :love
EvSTI1u.gif

EvSTI1u.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there ANY decent flat panel views on the net for the Gunnery bays? I’m scratchbuilding a cockpit now, and I’d be really grateful.

Well, there are the set blueprints, but they don't help since they just show the design of the walls and tunnel. The greeblies were all, it appears, fastened to the set as they went along, and thus never recorded in a blueprint. I've seen a number of reasonable resolution photos of the interior, but mostly with people in them, and all from various angles, requiring you to do a lot of conjecture and guesswork. And a few people have produced paintings or drawings of what they think the bays were like. But no full-on photos that I've seen.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back