Millennium Falcon cockpit & gunner turret ref. needed please

closer look, some updates (work in progress):
15848-sans-titre-1.gif

15849-sans-titre-2.gif

15850-sans-titre-3.gif

15851-sans-titre-4.gif

Cheers

Last edited:
When the yokes were mounted to the dash for ESB, did they remove/rearrange the switches?

And just to confirm, ANH had steering columns down to floor?

J.

ANH had no steering colums at all, or yokes. The picture that shows them connected to the floor is the ESB cockpit before filming (there were several phases of that cockpit before the movie was actually shot)

I can't ever really tell if they removed any switches to place the yokes on the dash, but it seems probable.

Your help would be aprreciated to improve it so please don't hesitate to criticize. I am waiting for your comments. Every detail that could be added is a good thing.

Thanks.

Updates. Every panel have been redone (once again...). I have difficulties to say that but, this time, I am proud of it (almost), regarding to the amount of work & time on this 3d model. Added incredible Mr Maruska Nav seats (heavely reworked to obtain a light version). Thank you so much Mr Maruska !

It is almost completed and I should soon be able to print panels for my physical model.

18965-sans-titre-1.jpg

18966-sans-titre-2.jpg

18967-sans-titre-3.jpg

Cheers

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back