Kyle Reese (WIP)

Alaneye

Sr Member
I'm attempting Terminator's tragic hero, Kyle Reese... and man, this is hard. No torn up face to confuse things here, just an ordinarly face. Anyway, it's still very early days, but here's the work up to now including the armature for those of you who like to see that stuff... I got too involved with trying to eek out the likeness to take any very early pictures, so here he is now. I can see the likeness, but can anyone else?

Oh yeah, I've also discovered that these busts are closer to 1/2 scale than 1/3... actually about 5/12ths according to my son but I was always useless at fractions so I'll have to take is word for it.

Last edited:
Just for fun:

terminator33.jpg

Thanks, guys...

Jedifyfe lol that pic scared me for a sec... makes him look kinda old. Still a lot of refining to go yet, does give me an idea where I'm going though.

Jedifyfe lol that pic scared me for a sec... makes him look kinda old. Still a lot of refining to go yet, does give me an idea where I'm going though.

It was the only pic of him I could find that was sort of straight on.

If you can take a pic of your sculpt that would match a photo of Kyle Reese, I could redo it.

Thanks for the great comments guys, it's good to know the likeness is coming through.

I've worked on him today, just refining the features really to try and get the likeness closer. Here's a few shots.

Al

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back