Kyle Reese (WIP)

Holy ****. That photoshop paintjob looks class! I don't want to be critical at all here but is the anyway you can make his fringe a bit more finer, doesn't look like strands of hair no more. with the paintjob that's the only thing which is stopping that picture looking real!!

Nah, Tom, he's done. I'm happy with how it looks in the flesh, maybe the photos make it look different than it really is... or if you are going off the photoshop then that's just the way the filters make it look.

Space reserved, front and center, next to your T1 and T2 Arnie's!

e7uvy3um.jpg

ada5agyz.jpg

Hi Garlic, I went to Southport today and picked up some supplies to make a fibreglass mother mould. I'm probably not going to get to it this weekend though :(

Yeah I love his T2 Arnold....one of these days....I cant afford anything for quite a while now....but one of these days....I will beg and plead for Alan , to get me a T2 and Kyle....I love seeing his work....

Hi Alan, I used to go to a place in Southport for my supplies, not been for a few years. Glasplies it was called, ran by an Elvis impersonator with a mad sense of humour!!

The very same place. It's been bought out now though and apparently the old fellow who used to run it died last year.

Al

Unfortunately not yet... there is still the bust, the base, and the support post to do. I have built the dividing wall around the bust, but have not started applying the silicone yet.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back