Model Show (ala Wonderfest) within ECCC 2013

grootw

I am helping to explore the idea of a Wonderfest style modeling show/contest within the Emerald City Comicon. I have attended Wonderfest in the past and as a sculptor I have been interested in seeing something like this on the West Coast, as a trek across the country to KY is not always financially feasible. There have been attempts to have a west coast event (LA and Las Vegas) but it seems the economics of a stand alone show arent there. ECCC's profile has been on the rise, and they are growing again this year, the staff is always looking for ways to not only bring new features to their existing audience but to also widen that audience. The idea would be to have an event within ECCC where hobbyists and sculptors can showcase their work and possibly win some prizes. Is there any interest? If so shoot me some feedback about this idea and what you would like to see if this were to take place?

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back