Fan prank @ fan expo!!!!!!!!!!!

pinkpuff

Me and some friends have been thinking of ways of how we can prank our friend. Since my friend has been pranking us non stop. We have come up with a pretty genius idea ....

SO since we will be at fan expo this year (In Toronto) we were thinking as a prank, we could get a bunch of people (YOU) come up to my friend and start asking for autographs and pictures, you know like a celebrity... even though there not! so bring cameras, books, markers, whatever you want!! (IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU ARE IN COSPLAY)

So this is what will happen

It'll be right out side the front of the Fairmont Royal York Hotel (In Toronto) which is right near the CN tower,and across from the Metro Toronto Convention Centre on Saturday, August 26th 2012.

If your interested in this awesome prank, email me and i shall give you further details (like how she looks like so you know who to approach/ what time to be there/ etc..)

so email me and it should be a fun time!!!
My email is : carlydern@hotmail.com

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back