1:1 PORTABLE Millennium Falcon Cockpit Replica

SofaKing01

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi Gang,

I wanted to get your opinions on a idea that was sparked by "CLWTUSKEN's" suggestion that I bring my 1:1 Scale MF Console to "Celebration VI".

As many may have already viewed on my thread, while this is a great idea, my console is far from finished and just wouldn't look right without the rest of the cockpit to accompany the console - seats, panels, door, etc. People would love to get photos of the cockpit, sit behind the controls, flip switches, pull the throttles and jump to light speed, etc... :)

This sparked an idea. As many of you know, this console is slated for Chris Lee and his full scale MF build. But I think a full scale portable MF cockpit is absolutely needed for these shows. It could be built just like the original prop but the outside could be skinned accordingly and then maybe a long hallway past the cockpit door?

I think this is a GREAT idea and I would be more than happy to spearhead the project... but I CANNOT do it alone. If anybody is interested in discussing this project and think we should have something like this for the fans, please conact me! Hey... if a full scale TIE Interceptor can be built for shows... why not a MF Cockpit? :)

I would love to hear your thoughts!

The Star Wars where Science meets imagination show has a 1:1 mockup of the Falcon for a "ride" that they have along with the model show. Its no where near screen accurate or anything but its "something" Its certainly not set up for picture taking etc.

This sounds like a pretty cool idea BUT It would probably be beneficial to contact the Star Wars Celebration folks about it. "event" type things that you would get pictures taken at etc. (presumably for a small fee) are probably neatly under their sphere of influence. Just trying to prevent you from building something awesome that you then cannot use the way it was intended.

Jedi Dade

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back