Guardians of the Galaxy

I can't wait. My biggest concern is how the Nova Corps will be portrayed in the film. It's hard picturing John C. Reilly as Rhomann Dey. And I would have never have guessed that was Karen Gillan as Nebula if I didn't know beforehand.

This looks like a refreshing, fun, romp of a movie. A nice mix-up in the Marvel universe, which has been a tad serious of late. My butt will be in the seat for the earliest show I can find!!

Chris Pratt is way too funny. I'm really looking forward to this movie. It looks like an awesome popcorn flick.

Also, I'm somewhat new here, so I may be a bit naive... but does JD just hate everything? Is that his thing?

Is it because I'm unfamiliar with these characters that this trailer doesn't excite me?

Probably.

Though my wife was genuinely excited and interested, she doesn't know anything other then what I've told her which is basically Rocket Racoon.

It's hardcore comic Marvel space epic stuff that really has never left the comic shop until now.
Frankly this is one of my last real comic book secret worlds. I've nearly run dry, almost everything I've enjoyed in comics has or is finding
it's way to TV or film.

Obscene Gesture Alert!!!!!
I was well prepared to heap scorn on this, particularly with the Thor:The Dark World after credit clip looking so cheesy, but you know what? I think it will be mostly excellent. Even the rocket racoon, the little rascal. It has an off beat sense of humour vibe that could really do well. Got to give it to Marvel ,they really are producing some brilliant stuff.

Great first trailer, right up to "John C. Reilly", nope, bad choice.

Now if only the Starjammers would make an appearance or some other space based characters, Lilandra :)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back