Screen-Used Star Trek Items

docholl

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So other than the tons of stuff that was sold by Christies, what other screen-used Trek stuff is out there?

Bare in mind in the auction most of the lots did not say the items were "screen used"
The Nemesis phasers to me appeared to all be backup items as they all had red buttons and were not used in that fashion without chrome tape over top to my knowledge.
Wouldn't be surprised if a few of the prop items were unused extras laying about.
A lot of trek stuff is out there. About all the weapons you can imagine are out there. Lots of backup weapons too, lots of items from the original molds also. Holsters seem to be real hard to get though.

<div class='quotetop'>(firstmark @ Oct 30 2006, 10:42 PM) [snapback]1347951[/snapback]</div>
Bare in mind in the auction most of the lots did not say the items were "screen used"
The Nemesis phasers to me appeared to all be backup items as they all had red buttons and were not used in that fashion without chrome tape over top to my knowledge.
Wouldn't be surprised if a few of the prop items were unused extras laying about.
A lot of trek stuff is out there. About all the weapons you can imagine are out there. Lots of backup weapons too, lots of items from the original molds also. Holsters seem to be real hard to get though.
[/b]

Good info to know. Thanks.

What about costumes? In particular TNG Starfleet uniforms?

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back