What's up with eFx

Jedi Dade

Master Member
As the title says... I've sent them a couple of emails and asked a few questions about schedules, product availability and other things and have gotten zero response.

I don't want to turn this into a B!tch-fest thread bashing eFx - I honestly want to to know what;s goign on over there?

Jedi Dade

As the title says... I've sent them a couple of emails and asked a few questions about schedules, product availability and other things and have gotten zero response.

I don't want to turn this into a B!tch-fest thread bashing eFx - I honestly want to to know what;s goign on over there?

Jedi Dade

Wait! I've been sending them emails with a couple questions about schedules and product availability too. Of course I too never received a response. I can only guess we are but 2 of hundreds sending daily emails. Can't offer any advice for you...but you are not alone.

I, too, have tried email. At this point EFX have my money and, evidently, don't feel any responsibility to communicate with paying customers. Sadly, I've long since stopped wanting what I ordered from them. Just another reason I won't ever post another build in the SS forum. I've bent over backward for so many in this hobby...only to learn that I'm not well thought of in the GK circle. Ah, the tragedy.

I, too, have tried email. At this point EFX have my money and, evidently, don't feel any responsibility to communicate with paying customers. Sadly, I've long since stopped wanting what I ordered from them. Just another reason I won't ever post another build in the SS forum. I've bent over backward for so many in this hobby...only to learn that I'm not well thought of in the GK circle. Ah, the tragedy.

Highest honors here Mr H! Im one that misses those builds, and the banter, its a very different world in this forum these days :confused

Lee

While I appreciate the thoughts of "you are not alone" I was really hoping that someone would have insight into eFX and post what is going on over there. Or better yet somone from eFX to chime in and let us know that its not just a web page... I know some of the people that are invovled with eFX and am a bit confused at the lack of communication since that has not been these persons normal behavior (although it seems to eFX's standard mode these days).

imagineer -
I'm not sure exactly what you're referring to, but I can say two things...

1) sorry you do not feel like posting to the forum on SS builds is worth while.

2) It is indeed different on the forums then it was when it (and the internet) was young.

I for one love all build threads, and miss the days where the only poeple here were the hard core of our hobby (along with a few hard core scammers... but I digress). it was a tighter group back then where the anonymity of the internet didn't really exist (here).
Jedi Dade

...only to learn that I'm not well thought of in the GK circle. Ah, the tragedy.

Who the heck doesn't respect you or your contributions? I feel incredibly indebted to you, and your leaving this forum really threw me (and others) for a loop. But I *am* happy to see you have a hobby that brings you pure joy, and that you have an outlet for your massive creativity.

While I appreciate the thoughts of "you are not alone" I was really hoping that someone would have insight into eFX and post what is going on over there. Or better yet somone from eFX to chime in and let us know that its not just a web page... I know some of the people that are invovled with eFX and am a bit confused at the lack of communication since that has not been these persons normal behavior (although it seems to eFX's standard mode these days).

I am not an eFX representative either officially or unofficially and I don't pretend to speak for them in any way. With that being said, I do talk to 3 people involved with eFX on a semi-regular basis including Bryan, the owner. I can't give you an answer as to why emails aren't being responded to, but can say that they are working pretty much around the clock on a number of projects both new and old and are preparing right now for Comic Con.

I have done my part to encourage eFX to respond to people or just to respond here in a general news blast to let people know what is going on, but unfortunately, my ability to influence their decisions is pretty limited to casual suggestion.

This is the third or fourth thread of this type here at the RPF and I can only imagine the same is happening at Rebelscum and Sideshow Freaks... These might be small voices now, but I wonder how long it will be until this impacts business. :(

Thanks - that is the kind of thing I was hoping for... That the company (and people) are alive and well working on projects of immense coolness :)

It would still be good to have sometihng official from them like you mentioned... How hard is it to send out an email blast to your customers - really...

Jedi Dade

Thanks - that is the kind of thing I was hoping for... That the company (and people) are alive and well working on projects of immense coolness :)

Definitely alive and well and going to be showing off at least one cool new piece at SDCC, but they have several new things in the works.

It would still be good to have sometihng official from them like you mentioned... How hard is it to send out an email blast to your customers - really...

I can't say much here as I have about 50 unread PMs sitting in my inbox right now... :lol:lol:lol

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back