50's Greaser Batman Concept

so decided to work on some prop stuff today, found a luckystrike print from a member on here, so thanks to them otherwise it would have taken me double the time, also found one of those gag switch blade combs that I went ahead and took a part the handle so I can re do it bat style, just dont know exactly how Im going to yet lol.
right now im thinking of the desgin hopefully Ill get it done by tonight.

7639745674_d458444043.jpg
if batman has a cowl on why would he need a comb

It would be cool if you made a batarang switchblade the handle is half the bat and the blade is the other half of the bat, of that isn't your plan already. I've been watching this thread for a while and I'm loving it so far can't wait to see the cowl finished.

Last edited:
started on the bat pipe going to wrap a part of it in a bat emblem leather, handle will be wrapped in black tape wrap. color scheme will be a weathered copper with patina on edges and warn parts, might run some black over it too.

7662736242_8a128f2d25.jpg

This is coming along nicely!!

Looks great!

Something I thought of for the pipe grip is to cut out bat logos in polystrene or something similar and wrap over in cloth hockey grip tape to get this effect:

stickygripfoam.jpg

This is coming along nicely!!

Looks great!

Something I thought of for the pipe grip is to cut out bat logos in polystrene or something similar and wrap over in cloth hockey grip tape to get this effect:

stickygripfoam.jpg

yeah I was thinking the same. do a bat emblem up in leather dyed black, plus handle wrap

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back