Dredd Helmet Build Thread V.2012 (ALMOST FINISHED PICS PG5)

Re: Dredd Helmet Build Thread V.2012

So, The mold works... I think this is what people have been waiting to see...

1f90c4e8.jpg

4eedfea1.jpg

3f49d9df.jpg

f368daca.jpg

a2c3509f.jpg

awesome, any chance of getting a full on side profile pic, i need to determine the shape and there aren't any decent screengrabs/pics out.

Got a little impatient, wanted to try and fit a visor. (I know it's too short but will have to do until I get more PETG)

266e5505.jpg

60d9e975.jpg

5df9af81.jpg

3e50d0a0.jpg

I had to try it on!!!

Just to add to what's already been suggested...I, as in UD Replicas would be thrilled, no...Honored to be involved in Replica Garment Production for this new Judge Dredd film/franchise.
I love the costume design, execution of concept and most of all its 'Down and Dirty-Raw' comic to film interpretation. Wonderfully executed and certainly within our production capabilities.
However, there is no truth to the rumors that we have any involvement with this franchise.

David

So sad to hear this. I would love to cosplay as Judge Anderson. :$

Okay guys, I know it's been a while, but life has been busy! I got a bit done last night and thought I'd share with y'all a little. The paint is still a WIP but I like where it's headed.

dd708722.jpg

b7491390.jpg

eabf4f77.jpg

0eaa7222.jpg

b38d1eab.jpg

bf0975a8.jpg

7a2a138a.jpg

Critiques? Suggestions? Thanks!

That looks great! But a bit too blue. Are you are going to do a coat of black over it?

That looks great! But a bit too blue. Are you are going to do a coat of black over it?

I wish you could see it in person! It's so dark! I don't know why my iPhone makes it all bright like this... I may do a final black wash over the whole thing though yes.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back