Dredd Helmet Build Thread V.2012 (ALMOST FINISHED PICS PG5)

Re: Dredd Helmet Build Thread V.2012

The brow was a bit of "artistic freedom " if you will. I wanted my helmet to be that way, if anyone wishes, I can cut the brow down in their casting free of charge.

I'm sure we could do that with a dremel when we get them to save you the trouble?

It's a 10 minute fix I'm sure. But because of the way my master is made, it's a few days of work because under the brow is some raw foam that's a pain to work with. I think the look of this master is so close to the SA buckets that no one would say anything in either case (straight or curved). I must have looked at like 100 fan made buckets and some are curved brow, some straight brow, regardless of which version. And as far as the red sections go, I think I am the only one who has made them raised, everyone else just paints them on.

Yeah, I think any adjustments to the eyes can easily be done by us, if needed.
I think the red area is all good

I would just leave well alone...it's the best Dredd helmet I have seen, can't wait to see the first pulls from the mold, it's soooooo sharp looking.

I've just found out that I'm gonna meet Karl Urban next month!!! :D
would have been ultra cool to get him to sign one of these

This, combined with what looks like a sneak peek of a UD replicas dredd set of leathers, means I'm definitely interested in doing a judge costume...

Just to add to what's already been suggested...I, as in UD Replicas would be thrilled, no...Honored to be involved in Replica Garment Production for this new Judge Dredd film/franchise.
I love the costume design, execution of concept and most of all its 'Down and Dirty-Raw' comic to film interpretation. Wonderfully executed and certainly within our production capabilities.
However, there is no truth to the rumors that we have any involvement with this franchise.

David

Just to add to what's already been suggested...I, as in UD Replicas would be thrilled, no...Honored to be involved in Replica Garment Production for this new Judge Dredd film/franchise.
I love the costume design, execution of concept and most of all its 'Down and Dirty-Raw' comic to film interpretation. Wonderfully executed and certainly within our production capabilities.
However, there is no truth to the rumors that we have any involvement with this franchise.

David

Maybe a trade is in order...??? :lol

I'm not sure I get what you mean....:confused
:lol

David

Will you be making the replica jackets?

On another note: the mold is 100% finished and today has some work ahead for me...

89919a02.jpg

e4787c95.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back