ALIEN QUEEN LIFE-SIZE FIGURE Work IN PROGRESS

the top body pics, the main body, it has steel armature inside, very thick/heavy. each joint section has bolt screw.

Last edited:
still on her Crown Head, not fully finish yet, but i added some details, heres some pics....

im thinking gett rid of some lines on the head

i begin to think she is more like "Thunder" queen, hahaha

Last edited:
Holy ****!!! I want one! Nice work.

yea that was my first :love when i saw this

First, did you construct all the parts from scratch?

Second, HOLY HELL where are you gonna put it!

no i did not make this, this was made by Distortions in the 1996, and it was for a limited time, i was told 5 ppl actually brought it from them, only 5 were ever made.

i got this from an auction with fair price.

i never like the factory paintjob, too plain, so i decide clean it up and start new paint on each parts. ;)

right now it is @ my storge room in the pic, start paint

Last edited:
Some people just buy a dog or a gun for home protection....lol but in all seriousness please repaint that thunder/lightning head...that is horrible

Some people just buy a dog or a gun for home protection....lol but in all seriousness please repaint that thunder/lightning head...that is horrible

i assume u like it all black like Movie. version?

for this project, i want it unique color, thinking about addin some translucent black and gloss it

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back