my ANH Obi Wan Kenobi lifesize bust

JRX

Hello there - :D - ... come here my little friend ...

Finally he's finished ... my Old Ben ... :) :) :)

Man this has been quite a long journey ... he was the
first 1:1 I sculpted, and the last one to be finished :p

But before I waste more time on words ... here are
the pics of the Old Jedi Master ...

... enjoy - :)

before I forget ... PM me for details - :rolleyes ;)

Jespers_Old_Ben_1.jpg

Jespers_Old_Ben_2.jpg

Jespers_Old_Ben_3.jpg

Jespers_Old_Ben_4.jpg

Jespers_Old_Ben_5.jpg

Jespers_Old_Ben_6.jpg

Jespers_Old_Ben_7.jpg

Jespers_Old_Ben_8.jpg

Jespers_Old_Ben_9.jpg

Jespers_Old_Ben_10.jpg

Jespers_Old_Ben_11.jpg

Jespers_Old_Ben_12.jpg

Jespers_Old_Ben_13.jpg

Jespers_Old_Ben_14.jpg

:eek

DAMN

that is so lifelike its creepy.

you need to cast one up in light blue tinted clear resin though ;)

terrific job, and the paint job on that is top notch as well.

:thumbsup

you have way more talent than me :lol
chris

Holy hell... that's awesome... very impressed by the paint-job.

Is it just me... or could he also pass for Bernard Hill, Theoden from the LotR movies - or am I just seeing things?

WOW :eek .... Amazing as always Jesper. You have definitely done this iconic character justice, that IS Old Ben Kenobi....makes me want to go watch Star Wars...like I need an excuse :D . Again, great work Jesper, you should be very proud. Bill

You hear that...

Its opportunity knocking .It is only a matter of time before you get picked up by Sideshow for their busts. Very well done.

Excellent likeness.

Having the eyes look off to his right adds a little something extra to the sculpt.

Hair sculpted very well, also.

That is one of the best sculpts I've seen here.

I think you've actually improved on the original, you've stylized the more determined aspects of the character in a way that is very effective.

Beautiful -- truly a work of art.

And I agree about the eyes; having them look to one side adds a LOT of life to your bust.

Wow ... thanks a lot for those sweet comments all of you - :) :) :) I'm very happy you like the
finished version so much .... it did take long enough to get there - :lol :lol :lol

I've already begun work on the next head, and I hope I will be able to show it sometime early
December (I always take my time - :lol ) ... no - I won't tell wich one it will be - :D ;)

I'm really so happy some of you even think my stuff is good enough to maybe beeing published
by Sideshow ... that's a huge compliment - thanks so much ...

Now that i have stopped drooling, let me say that you have captured the look and feel of Sir Alec.
That particular look reminds me a lot of Obi right after he hacked off Dr Evazan's arm at the catina. That look when he shifts his eyes left and right slowly to make sure there werent anymore troublemakers around before he switched off his lightsaber.
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back