EyeofSauron's Pep Files - Iron man(non-movie armors), Power Rangers, Lich King, etc..

Re: Iron Man Extremis Pepakura Files - now with additional Comic Style Helmet!

all in time, i have a big test on friday, and all i do till then is in study breaks, so it wont be a lot :D
first off will be the hulkbuster (as i allready started that one) and after that, we will see

If anyone edits these for foam, I am definitely adding them to my hall of armor build!

extremis is allready edited for foam, see first post ;)

This looks very cool, thanks for putting it up:)

The Hulkbuster armor I would kill for is the "Armored Adventure" design. That would be the pinnacle of ALL Ironman designs, IMO...:)

If we're making requests for comic armors, I would love a comic style War Machine. :D

Uhm, I have to say that I would absolutely build a full armor for the classic comic armor if I had the peps. The wire frame you posted is deluxe EyeofSauron! If you ever pep it or share those files please include me! I am a life long Iron Man fan and even have issue one. Love the old armor best actually! Love the Silver Centurian armor too!
Thanks M aka electraflier
Iron Man Mk3 Build - Page 3

Wow, more comic style iron man!! Been searching for these type of armors!! You definitely rock EoS. I'm going to keep an eye on this!!!

Make some Mark 1 files and i building it :D

believe me if i had bleeding edge files, it would be the first thing i would do :D but sadly, there seem to be no 3d models of the bleeding edge armor.

By any chance do you have any ed files for the War Machine armor? I'm looking for an updated legs files, I can try to unfold them if you have it....thanks in advance

By any chance do you have any ed files for the War Machine armor? I'm looking for an updated legs files, I can try to unfold them if you have it....thanks in advance
only have the game files, they wont be any more detailed than zabanas.

Thanks bro, oh well, anyways the way I see it is that the suits are cool enough people would not see the difference anyway I guess....

wow!!!! this thread's got busy... how is the studying going????

so - so
i dont really like the subject (constitutional law), plus its never fun to study on your birthday ;)

Great model work. Depending on what artist draws it, the first appearance can also have a metal skirt ;)

OMG this is so cooooool & amazing. Having these files before I started work on my armor build would have made my job so much faster on the design part :D

Sorry to hear that.... but hey, happy birthday!!!!!! pace yourself, (study wise), and when you got the time, you got the time... good luck....

so - so
i dont really like the subject (constitutional law), plus its never fun to study on your birthday ;)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back