Scratch Built Delivery Ship 3011AD, The Nylon Gag MK.1 FINISHED.

Should I ever decide to have a scratch modeler's contest in the Boston area, I want you to attend as Grand Marshall!
I know you live near Hollywood, Fla, but you should be working in Hollywood, CA!

Tommie

Evenin All,
The Final Final pix,

4769-web.jpg

4771-web.jpg

4789-web.jpg

4894-web.jpg

Thanks again for all your support and encouragement.
Gag

After I ran across it on facebook, I saw the backlink to the WIP
this was more than I expected. Absolutely stunning work!!!!
Not just the outstanding scratch craft, but also the paint job you claimed to not like to do.
The most inspirational built I saw for years. A big, big motivation for my own project I started 9 month ago.
Thank you so much for sharing!

I accidently stumbled onto this thread researching plastruct.

Unreal ! This has been my favorite post hands down. The amount of thought behind "functional" detail was amazing.

I started a mech bot (simliar to Titanfall/Avatar with a human driver) scratch build from foamboard, balsa, household scraps, etc. It will stand about 12-14" tall.

After scouring through ever detail of your build, I realized that my build would have been extremely inferior. You have definitely set the bar high and I appreciate all the advice you gave along the way.....

Pcoz

Hey great job ,geat detail . It all pulls together extremely well. I have one question how did you bend the large styrene tubes? Fantastic job!

Stumbled into this thanks to the previous poster. Holy cow. That is an amazing build. Words cannot describe that level of detail and expertise. Great work!

absolutely awesome build! great skills. and I love this kind of creating something futuristic depending on present stuff. I m not really into modeling, but made some funny drawings a while ago when I was working for some sort of ...delivery service. this made my work a little bit easier though, when I was imagining I would drive a futuristic, bladerunner or something like hovertruck. have a look here if you like:) ... http://futuristicpostvehicles.tumblr.com

tumblr_mzxjdtp3en1tqjezbo1_1280.jpgtumblr_n1821ew0wV1tqjezbo2_r1_1280.jpgtumblr_n2avejiBRg1tqjezbo1_1280.jpg

Builds like this inspire me beyond measure. Things you can do with junk, trinkets, and repurposing all manner of nic knacks. Stunning work bloke, stunning work.

SB

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back