Need some help IDing a model

So what are the little ovals on the front Saturn cones - any one know? Looks like Kroko has 'em? Good stuff.

I stared at a scan of the Aus.f.J for awhile yesterday and couldn't recognize the last piece for #5. Would anyone mind pointing out the piece? I'll add the hidden Jeep piece as well when I update the map.

So what are the little ovals on the front Saturn cones - any one know? Looks like Kroko has 'em? Good stuff.

Sorry to disappoint but mine are not the right parts ... I chose to use something that was just close, to finish the model before FACTS .... that is also why the part I used under the M30 part is neither the right one .... might change it when we figure those parts on the Sat cones :)

- - - Updated - - -

I stared at a scan of the Aus.f.J for awhile yesterday and couldn't recognize the last piece for #5. Would anyone mind pointing out the piece? I'll add the hidden Jeep piece as well when I update the map.

It's part #21 .... cut a bit

Most updated map:
background_ship_IDs.png

I don't see the oval shapes being mentioned so I haven't colored or been able to search for that.

The picture that OP used from this thread is lost. I am interest to see what they were talking about. can some one repost the picture/pictures.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back