PEPAKURA files for bumblebee?? anyone know where??

eldonnaty

hey whats up, i am new to this forum i found on YouTube thanks to STELTH and his hero tutorials and became really interested in building an Ironman Mark 7 suit but i think i rather build a bumblebee suit anyone know if there is PEPAKURA files for that on here?? :confused

i appreciate the response, i apologies i should of been more specific:facepalm i am looking to make a Halloween costume for my kid he is 6'3

Was huge into pep prior to getting a 3d printer, Dont know if your willing to purchase files but Fierfek does outstanding modeling work, dont know how much $$ but hed be worth asking, he may even have allready done them.

There are more topic`s around on the forum, whit this content, considering Real Size Bumble Bee foam crafted. So i`ll help you a bit and here; https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=199336 Look at this topic, and you might consider to ask KinoKaoru if he/she woul`d like to share the patern/temp. on the forum, ore name the price for it, if he/she got a patern/temp. of it.

I assume there wi`ll be alot more ppl, greedy grashping for air, if there`s a patern/temp. avaliabel for this either in 3d ore pepa.

"Pending on the results, keep in the loop on this"

My cosplay Bumblebee

Attachments

• Bumblebee.png
    Bumblebee.png
    937.4 KB · Views: 1,011
Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back