V Visitor Laser Gun Replica Prop - Idealized Version - Development & Improvements

I almost sent this guy money for one. Now I am really glad I didn't.
Another case of someone who I think had really good intentions, but then got overwhelmed and just quit.

This guy hasn't been on the board for over a year and a half.
He ain't coming back.
And neither is anyone's money. :(

Disappointing to say the least.
Too bad he didn't allow it to be bought on Shapeways once he decided to drop to project.
I believe he mentioned health issues at one point... hope things didn't take a turn for the worst.

Has anyone else attempted to do a V laser gun?

Last edited:
The pistol on ebay is a recast of the gun I made back in the 80's. It's probably been recast so many times that it's not the right size anymore. I compared mine to a Warners copy back in the day and they were nearly identical in size.
I don't understand why the clear rod has to be attached after the gun is cast. Guess they don;t know what they're doing.

i have an original piece that is in sad shape

image_zpsxiwuynbn.jpg

years ago i " lent" it to a guy who immediatly bathed it in rtv and has sold alot of them -thought he was an "ok" guy , guess not - oddly he sells on fee-pay as well

Last edited:
Hi
ive been trying to buy a decent visitor laser prop for years
i finally acquired one recently, but it is really bad resin mould
is there anywhere to buy a decent one, preferably with a holster

id rather get a paint it yourself kit

The pistol shown is a copy of my 2nd version. A bad copy.I made three different versions. As I found more details I would change my version.
1st version had safety levers on both sides. 2nd version lost the safety lever on the left side as above and the slide switch was added to the forward frame. 3rd version the slide switch is inset not glued on surface. I currently do not have a mold on my pistol. All pistols I sold had front sights, it was a separate part and glued on. There was also a separate piece glued onto the rear of the upper frame. The barrels were drilled out after casting so a small pilot hole can be seen at the back.

I got this resin casting of a screen used V Laser Pistol. It has all the imperfections of the original which I like.

Attachments

• IMG_7272 Small.jpg
    IMG_7272 Small.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_7271 Small.jpg
    IMG_7271 Small.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 167
Know this thread has been log dead, but anyone out there got a color or paint scheme for the Visitors Laser pistol or rifle?

People would liek to know :)

-Skyler101

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back