Alien: Covenant (Prometheus Sequel)

I always wanted to take a look at the orthos of the saucer at the beginning of the film. I think their technology was so advanced that they could design ships that looked like glyphs. The horseshoe-shaped Juggernaut would be their glyph for death.

What I always wanted to see was ALIEN vs THE THING

15195993_10154625363676605_7280976211091197688_o.jpg

Just found out about Odd Studio's involvement in this movie! My excitement has increased ten fold.
Their work is always beyond amazing.. we should be seeing a very, very well done Alien.

From FOX's 2017 film showcase:

LeonBrill: #AlienCovenant is gory, tense, and thrilling. Should be a return to form for the series. Wow.

LeonBrill: #AlienCovenant trailer screened.

So apparently they screened 15 minutes of footage, followed by the first trailer.

Fandango: Wow, we just watched the gnarliest 15 minutes (plus 1st trailer) for #AlienCovenant. Aliens busting out of body parts; super intense action!

ErikDavis: The #AlienCovenant stuff was crazy, bloody, gnarly & just plain badass. Multiple aliens, hang on to your stomachs - things get gory!

jhoffman: Just saw clips of ALIEN COVENANT. The ship is giant & flat, Danny McBride has a funny hat and also: EWWW (it's definitely ALIEN.)

Fandango: What's interesting about #AlienCovenant is that most of the space travelers this time are couples & colonists. And the aliens are crazy!

ErikDavis: They didn't say when the #AlienCovenant trailer was gonna drop, but let's say it ends w/ what is sure to go down as a classic shower scene

Last edited:
Should that get me excited? Not much to go on but it sounds like they're just dropping the story and going for shock and aww based on the reactions.

Teaser trailer likely to drop this week or early next week.

This image was posted on the official Alien social media accounts along with the following numbers.

C0EHxw-UoAETbqK.jpg

Teaser trailer likely to drop this week or early next week.

This image was posted on the official Alien social media accounts along with the following numbers.

Shoulder lamps. 1st gen Colonial Marines? Hunting Aliens in tall grass as was one of the ideas in Alien 3? I keep getting the feeling that Scott is on some kind of mission to "take back his toys".

Shoulder lamps. 1st gen Colonial Marines? Hunting Aliens in tall grass as was one of the ideas in Alien 3? I keep getting the feeling that Scott is on some kind of mission to "take back his toys".

Yep, especially after not letting THE sequel to AlienS get a green light

Marines ready to be de-frosted:D No wonder they're cranky SOBs:rolleyes The first pic makes me think 'bout 'Nam...but, yeah; SRS has his toy back!

Sporting a vintage trijicon ACOG. So generic. Hope there is some more interesting designs to be had in the weapons department!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back