Template Roundup

zlindee

Hey everybody,
I've been working on some templates for some upcoming props projects (I posted a thread about my Loki scepter which is in the works), and I thought it would be nice to have share these with the community here. I've uploaded each of the original files to a shared dropbox folder. If you're interested in getting these templates, please PM me your email address and I'll let you in on the shared folder.

Now the second part:
In the spirit of community, I was hoping that anyone who has created a template in the past, or is in the process of creating one now, join the shared folder and upload your own templates. Again, just PM me your email address and I'll invite you. Then just drop the file in the folder and all of the contributors will get a copy of the file.

I'll try and keep a list of available files, along with, the file type, their creators and some notes here.

RPF Template Roundup Index:
Battlestar Galactica Apollo's Pistol
Creator: zlindee
File Type: ai
Notes: Not scaled, some coloring errors.​
Loki Spear Template
File Type: psd
Notes: Full size, 36 in; Shorter iteration of Loki's spear.
Sokka Boomerang
Notes: Full size
Sokka Club
Notes: Full Size; Sokka's first club from early episodes of The Last Airbender

Stormtrooper Helmet
Creator: Unknown
File Type: JPEG
Notes: Found in this thread: http://www.therpf.com/f24/tutorial-how-build-stormtrooper-helmet-less-than-120552/ If you can identify it, please reply.
Tardis
File Type: skp (Google Sketchup)
Notes: Full Size based on Tennant's height; Series 2 Phone Box; Front view only

Last edited:
So sorry for the latency in my responses to those who have asked to join the dropbox; I've been away for a bit and hadn't checked the forum. I've tried to catch up tonight. Remember, if you want to join the dropbox folder, PM me your email address.

So I log back in 6 years later and find a backlog of messages requesting the templates. Now that dropbox allows links, I'm going to post it here publicly, so that you guys can access in my absence. I'm very sorry for the (sometimes outrageous) delays. I wish you all well in your making.

Here's the link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nzicke7mqfsa10g/AADz_dqhlXUVgEo08NOOZ9w1a?dl=0

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back