Three Legs are better than Two

DOC:
Astounding work! I LOVE this creation and would grab one in a heartbeat if available.
Hope you don't mind but I posted a link to your build on index for the members there. I know they will love it and currently have a running "War of the Worlds" thread.
Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Tommie
Home Page

Beautiful. I was lucky enough to see this model at comicon last year. Loved it, the photo I took doesnt do it justice for how kick ass this is.

Cant wait to see what else you come up with!

How have I missed this thread until now? Stunning work! What must it feel like to have the broad assortment of skills on display here and to know that you can literally make anything you can conceive of, and then also possess the aesthetic sense to know exactly what to build? Incredible work, sir! One of the very best threads on the rpf!

Reviving this thread just to say this is one of my favorite builds of all time. The quality of your work is self-evident but the soldier attempting to lure the alien out with food, the "welcome" mat... really ingenious touches. A beautiful piece.

Glad you all like it! It was a real labour of love, stretched me right when I needed the excercise- great fun!

Hi, I heard on another thread that you are the creator of the sixteen 12 collectibles officially licensed sonic screwdriver replica, I own this piece and have always been more than happy with it , do you know if this piece is 100% screen accurate ? Thanks

Hi, I heard on another thread that you are the creator of the sixteen 12 collectibles officially licensed sonic screwdriver replica, I own this piece and have always been more than happy with it , do you know if this piece is 100% screen accurate ? Thanks

Long time ago, but from what I recall, it went through several revisions as more info came to light, and it compares very well with the Russrep sound sonic I have.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back