Star Wars exhibit Props, Models, Costumes - Lots of Pics

Rymo

Sr Member
UPDATE: (2-8-18) I re-uploaded higher-res versions of all of these pics. Enjoy!

I'm going to a Star Wars exhibit tomorrow (Exploration Place - Star Wars:® Where Science Meets Imagination) and I was wondering if anyone needed me to take some reference photos of any of the Star Wars artifacts that will be on display. Here is a short list of some of the pieces that will be there:

"Star Wars:® Where Science Meets Imagination also features more than 80 Star Wars artifacts and real world technologies, numerous video interviews of Lucasfilm filmmakers along with scientists and engineers, and interactive exhibits. Artifacts displayed include:

• Luke's Landspeeder Model and Vehicle​

• Tarfull Wookiee Costume​

• Anakin Jedi Costume​

• Mace Windu Costume​

• Obi-Wan Kenobi Costume​

• Yoda Puppet​

• C-3PO Costume​

• R2-D2 Costume​

• Princess Leia Costume​

• Imperial Walker AT-AT Model​

• Stormtrooper Costume​

• Lightsaber Prop, Palpatine​

• Darth Vader Costume​

• Grievous Full Body Maquette​

• Darth Vader Mask Reveal​

• Queen Amidala’s Nubian Starship Mode"​
If you've been needing some reference photos of something that's not listed, tell me and I'll keep my eye out. I can't verify that EVERYTHING there will be screen-used, but I'm sure there will be some useful pieces regardless.

Last edited:
Re: I'm going to a Star Wars exhibit - anyone need reference photos of anything?

I'd love anything Lightsaber related, if you have the chance :D (much appreciated!)

Re: I'm going to a Star Wars exhibit - anyone need reference photos of anything?

Ok, I'll keep a look out. Also, it looks like I won't be going until next weekend, so if anyone else wants anything photographed, there is still time.

I'd appreciate anything really, but i'm especially interested in Vader Costume and lightsabers!
Thanks!

Rich

I would love to see really close up pictures of the Landspeeder Dashboard parts! :thumbsup

-Carson

First round of pics. I took a bunch, so there are a lot more coming! Just be patient!

Darth Vader costume from ANH

DSC_5184.JPG
DSC_5185.JPG
DSC_5186.JPG
DSC_5187.JPG
DSC_5188.JPG
DSC_5189.JPG
DSC_5190.JPG
DSC_5191.JPG

Last edited:

I wish I could have gotten more head-on angles, but everything was behind glass so camera flash was a bit tricky to deal with. Unfortunately, the lighting was way too dim to go flashless.

Any shots of the AOTC Anakin cloak? If so I would love to see them. Thanks!

Any shots of the AOTC Anakin cloak? If so I would love to see them. Thanks!
Sorry, no cloak pics. They did have an Anakin costume (I don't recall what film it was from), but I don't remember seeing a cloak.

I would love to see really close up pictures of the Landspeeder Dashboard parts! :thumbsup

-Carson
I totally forgot to get closeups of the dash board. :facepalm But, the exhibit is here until September, so I may go back at some point and take some more pics.

Hoth Scanner from ESB

DSC_5118.JPG
DSC_5117.JPG
DSC_5116.JPG
DSC_5119.JPG
DSC_5120.JPG

Last edited:

Snow Trooper from ESB

DSC_5134.JPG
DSC_5135.JPG
DSC_5132.JPG
DSC_5133.JPG
DSC_5137.JPG
DSC_5138.JPG
DSC_5136.JPG
DSC_5218.JPG
DSC_5139.JPG

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back