Black Panther

Black Panther

November 3, 2017

Black Panther Concept Art

"We will see Black Panther in costume for the first time in Cap 3 Civil War." - Feige

15652836665_780484502a_o.jpg

Chadwick Boseman will be playing Black Panther.

B1DfXnGIQAEldb2.jpg

Scoop Confirmed Chadwick Boseman is Marvel's 'Black Panther' — Latino-Review.com
LR had mentioned Boseman as Marvel's top contender in 2013.

"I’m blessed to be a part of this Marvel Universe, and to work with you both, and I look forward to making magic together" the actor said to Robert Downey Jr and Chris Evans.

Marvel honcho Kevin Feige also had this to say about Black Panther:

"Black Panther and all of Wakanda is one of the most interesting characters in Marvel history. Something I already showed you today contains an Easter egg that leads directly into ‘Black Panther.’ He’s a bit of a prince, he may even become a bit of a king, but it’s all about how this isolationist country meets the world. Maybe it goes well, maybe it doesn’t."

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this character and glad we will finally get to have it on the big screen. The costume is awesome!

Lupita Nyong'o is playing Nakia, a Dora Milaje. Danai Gurira is Okoye, the head of the Dora Milaje. Michael B Jordan is playing Erik Killmonger.

Ryan Coogler said they start filming in January 2017.

CoF3JiOUEAEsQmO.jpg

Last edited:
First poster...Not sure what's going on with Marvel Studios' poster designs lately, because I think it looks fan made. The lighting on his face is totally wrong.

That being said, it still gets me hyped for the teaser dropping tonight, so it did its job!

18922517_10155284854532488_7912797915519377315_o.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back