Black Panther

Vivek, that may be the silliest thing I have read in a while. I cannot believe someone would even want to be quoted saying that. If it were me, I would have been an "anonymous source" due to sheer embarrassment. If a Juggernaut franchise like "Ace Ventura" can recreate an African village, I would think a lowly, homely studio like Marvel Studios could.

images

images

GetImage.aspx

WAKANDA!!!!

Yeah I think he should have just said the movie would be considered for Phase 3 perhaps after Avengers 2. Saying it is difficult to create the world of Wakanda seems silly when they are able to create cosmic worlds.

Yeah I think he should have just said the movie would be considered for Phase 3 perhaps after Avengers 2. Saying it is difficult to create the world of Wakanda seems silly when they are able to create cosmic worlds.

Completely agreed. Asgard looks AMAZING!! Seriously, you could just as easily go back to New Mexico, take that desert land, add some huts and cgi in a castle just like they do on Asgard, and you have Wakanda. You don't have to film in Egypt or Zambia or the Sudan if money is an issue. You can easily recreate either the harsh desert or the vast jungles here in the US, and add what is needed w/effects after. But glad you could bring that article to our attention.

But personally, If I could only see one or have one made.....I would rather have and watch BP over Antman any day.

yes yes yes oh god yes!

im allready working on a black panther mask :D

there is even a perfect actor for that: Michael jai White
its like he is made for that role.

he's a good actor, incredible at martial arts, and he looks the part.
Holds black belts in following martial arts: Shotokan Karate, Tae Kwon Do, Okinawan Kobudo, Goju Ryu, Tang Soo Do, Wushu and Kyokushin Karate.

also, he is spawn!
and he loves comics, also did some voicing on different DC cartoons (batman-the brave and the bold for examle)

To bad spawn was HORRIBLE (The movie not the comics) and, in MY opinion,Jai-White is not that great of an actor .

I personally see Idris Elba (Heimdall in Thor) in this role.

Last edited:
yes yes yes oh god yes!

im allready working on a black panther mask :D

there is even a perfect actor for that: Michael jai White
its like he is made for that role.

he's a good actor, incredible at martial arts, and he looks the part.
Holds black belts in following martial arts: Shotokan Karate, Tae Kwon Do, Okinawan Kobudo, Goju Ryu, Tang Soo Do, Wushu and Kyokushin Karate.

also, he is spawn!
and he loves comics, also did some voicing on different DC cartoons (batman-the brave and the bold for examle)
:lol The fact that he is Spawn is enough reason to block the door if he shows up for an audition. He's a horrible actor - everytime I think of that film (which I try not to) I remember the scene where he is on fire screaming "WANDAAAA!" and I start to laugh - terrible terrible terrible.

They should make Black Panther a white guy seeing how they fliped Nick Fury and The Kingpin - lets try it the other way and see what people say.:devil

To bad spawn was HORRIBLE (The movie not the comics) and, in MY opinion,Jai-White is not that great of an actor .

I personally see Idris Elba (Heimdall in Thor) in this role.

Jai-White is great as Black Dynamite but other than that and Spawn i haven't seen his other stuff. Why are they doing this when BET has a Black Panther show?

Jai-White is great as Black Dynamite but other than that and Spawn i haven't seen his other stuff. Why are they doing this when BET has a Black Panther show?
Funny...that's exactly who I was talking about...

BET isn't really a channel to me like VH1 so of course this flew by my radar

Marvel isn't going to say anything about that!

They don't want any trouble!

Still, silly how we can't get a highly advanced African nation on screen...Too many people would be like, DOES NOT COMPUTE...HeadASplode.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back