Skyrim Glass Helmet

Rotaerc

I am currently working on the Ebony War Axe from Skyrim and will post that project soon.

I would like to build the Glass Helmet next and really have fun with all the details, since there are no horns. However, I need a pepakura file to work off of because I am not currently at the sculpting level to build it from scratch and it would be a lot easier to sculpt onto a paper base. I do not know how to create these and would much appreciate if anyone would be willing to tackle this for me. I would very much like to try and make this beautiful piece of armor, and hey if it come out I may end up making the whole set.

Thanks,
Rotaerc

I have included some iamges in case anyone can at least draw up some vector blueprints. I might try and do a full out scratch build, although the pep base would be a bit easier and faster for my at my level. Here is a good frontal shot:
View attachment 97408

Here is a side shot use the original part not the part marked new:
View attachment 97409

I don't have a back shot as I have this on Xbox and my screen cap software is currently broken, these came from google.

Many thanks, Rotaerc

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back