The Doctor Who Pepakura Thread

Does anyone have any pepakura files for The General's Armor from The Day of the Doctor (50th aniv. episode)

11079187113_674856c74c_m.jpg

or at least some decent reference photos?

Thank you for these! I just started watching Dr Who.. yes, I just got off the bus. Tennant is an intense Doctor. :)

I am looking for the CyberMat from the episode "Closing Time." The pep file here is for one of the concepts that was never used. The toy of the CyberMat I'm looking for is not at the proper scale or dimensions. My plan is to make several 1:1 scale versions that will be remotely controlled by my phone/pad.

If I cannot find a pep, I probably will start making a vac forms for the shell as soon as I get my measurements accurate.

(I am working on a Gallifreyan collar, but it will be straight up scratch build, and not a pep file.)

Thanks in advance for any information.

I am looking for the CyberMat from the episode "Closing Time." The pep file here is for one of the concepts that was never used. The toy of the CyberMat I'm looking for is not at the proper scale or dimensions. My plan is to make several 1:1 scale versions that will be remotely controlled by my phone/pad.

I second this. Anyone working on a prep file on these new Cybermats would be greatly appreciated.

I wonder, anyone brave enough to take apart the DW Adventure Game files?

I'm not even sure how to rip stuff from the game. :( I like the pep files to get a feel for the proper size, not necessarily to use as the prop itself. I think I'm spoiling myself too much with the small vac-former I built!

I am trying to scratch build the CyberMat, but I am having problems with the dimensions. The toy that is based on Closing Time CyberMat is too small.. My guess is that the actual prop is about 6 inches wide, by 10 to 12 inches long by 4 inches high. Most of this is guess work from photo references. Details are easy... Once I lock down the over all measurements I can get to work.

so i was watching Voyage of the damned w/ 10 and donna and i was wondering if anyone has a pep for the robot angels? like the mask with a moving mouth piece. idk i cant even find cosplay images of anyone dressed as them. i think it would be a cool pep to put together.

looking for 2013 cyberman PDO file, there is the 2006 one but not the new one, any help out there

- - - Updated - - -

looking for 2013 cyberman PDO file, there is the 2006 one but not the new one, any help out there

Last edited:
It's not pep, but there's a guy that modeled the Cyberman head and uploaded it to one of those "pay what it's worth to you" sites. I printed it out and did all the damage manually for my Handles. I can't remember where the file was, but I found it because a guy started a thread on here where he was making either Handles or a Cyberman costume, which referred back to the CAD forum where the creator posted his WIP Cyberman for himself and his son, and at the end of his build, he linked to the download page. Sorry it's not more precise, but it's been a long time. But hey, the hunt is half the fun, right?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back