infinity gauntlet build..!!

Braytak

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
thats right people.. i will be trying to make a gauntlet.. here is my base . i am either going to make it out of these or modify these then case them and i will make a run . would anyone be interested ?
ga.jpg

This is why i love this site. Blast from the past childhood memories with an adult-real-life twist. I am officially inspired and very interested in seeing the final product.

This is why i love this site. Blast from the past childhood memories with an adult-real-life twist. I am officially inspired and very interested in seeing the final product.

thanks i am waiting on some gems in the mail to see if they fit good, if not i will just have to make them.. i dont really like the one in thor so its going to be my version..

on another note doesnt any one if i can make a mold of metal ? i think it might be more affordable if i can cast it for a run rather then buy pre made gauntlets

i think the problem with molding this, is that is has a lot of small moveable parts. if you mold it as whole, there will be no more moving parts

if you take it appart you will have about 30 parts. i cant see how there would be an effective molding possible

i think the problem with molding this, is that is has a lot of small moveable parts. if you mold it as whole, there will be no more moving parts

if you take it appart you will have about 30 parts. i cant see how there would be an effective molding possible

well i was thinking of removing the fingers and molding the main body of the piece as one and then molding the fingers pieces and then putting it all back together

got my gems in the mail today , heres a sample pic on how i am thinking about placeing them and a size test .. i think the size is good and i might have to place them over the revitswhat do you guys think..?

infi1.jpg

infin2.jpg

I like what you've done! The gems are a good size in my opinion; and the gems looks good placed over the rivets.

The issue is if you want something like the movie or something like the traditional appearance in the comics. Personally, the movie version got some stuff wrong; and the most glaring thing is that the center stone on the back of the hand is supposed to be green.

See here for images of the Infinity Gauntlet

I wouldn't want two blue gems; the movie got it wrong. I would also like the pink gem to be a little more purple; but I'm glad to see it's at least in the purple family. :) I also love what you've got for the gauntlet itself; it almost looks perfect as is in my opinion! It just needs a more bronze-like finish and maybe some trim around the cuff (again, see the images in the link above).

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back