Iron Patriot and Iron Lantern builds

bygprez

So me and my brother have decided to build our favorite versions of Iron man. My brother wants to build himself an iron patriot suit. The new iron man movie has revealed that iron patriot is in the movie so we may try to build the new one or the classic one from the comics we are not sure yet. For myself we are building an Iron lantern suit. We are going to change the colors to black and green instead of green and gold. so we have alot of work to do and we will see how far this goes. we are going to do a red and a green arc reactor we may not even have to do the red one depending on what version of iron patriot we do. Modifed chest plates one wit a lantern another with a star. I cant wait to start building ideas or suggestions let me know,

I dont know if you saw this but maybe you can draw some inspiration
iron-lantern.jpg

Ok so now i have deiced on the Iron lantern. I am going to take a Mark 7 and convert it. the color scheme is going to be black and green. So this im building a green arc reactor from scratch and I think what ill do for the lantern symbol is cut it out of foam and then attach it to the chest and make the center of it the arc reactor. For the iron patriot this is still under deciding which one we are going to do , but i think we are leaning towards the new model from the movie the only thing i have not seen in any of the pics is his whole lower half.

Attachments

• iron-patriot-iron-man3-02-435x580.jpg
    iron-patriot-iron-man3-02-435x580.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
Don't know if you are using that iron lantern as inspiration but it looks more like an iron spawn to me :p

I'm not using it as an inspiration lol more like what not to do lol. Let's think On lines more if like iron man was chosen to become a green lantern.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back