hammerhead bust, pics!

rileyreplicas

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello again :) I wanted to show pics of my latest hammerhead bust. I have made a few before but this I feel is the most accurate one I have made so far. I want to give a HUGE thank you to Tom (Wampa) for the great ref. pics and all the input in getting the overall head tweaked to the correct shape :) By the way this sucker is big. He is about 24 inches long from front to back.

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

He looks like Spongebob Squarepants pet snail Gary without his shell.

AWESOME BTW, one of these days I want to put a Hammerhead costume together.

Richard - you know how I feel about this sculpt, love it man. I've always thought this was one of the best looking Cantina aliens.

Awesome. I've seen some Hammerheads in the past and this is the best I've seen. You've really captured a lifelike quality in the wrinkles and skin. Is it wearable? A Hammerhead outfit would be killer and I'd be interested. Can you show a photo of it next to you to show its scale?

<div class='quotetop'>(Cyberman @ Oct 25 2006, 10:18 AM) [snapback]1344552[/snapback]</div>
Brilliant :)
[/b]

Agreed.

For the curious... this one ended up with me :)

It's my first official Riley piece and I'm sure not my last. It's even better in person.

Tom

Thanks Wampa. I am glad that you were patient enough for me to get it made for you. :lol

As for a costume of this figure I have made full size statues before but I have never tried making it as a costume. I am guessing you could wear the head like a hat maybe, I could hollow out the bottom and then just put it on. lol I am thinking having the scarf around his neck loose enough so that the person wearing it could see out maybe? This would be a very fun costume :)

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back