Alien queen life-size figure pic?

guilty gear

did anyone own this beauty? full scale replica?

i would like to see some pics, currently im building one.

im trying to find more info/comapny who made this, and im trying to get more details, but no luck, it is very rare piece, i was told only 5 were ever made in the world?

Any info would be APPRECIATE it, thanks

ajukx4.jpg

Last edited:
I know it was offered by Distortionsunlimited back in the day...in fact I saw one on a haunted hayride last halloween season here in Michigan. Not 100% sure it was the 20' tall because it looked repositioned. It was outside surrounded by eggs.
I have the distortions catalog somewhere...pretty sure they went for $19,995.

wow, may i see some pics?

did u take the photo of the queen? from ur memory, how was it? she is wwell made? huge of course.

the only pics i found was from the guy in san diego, not very detail pics, either reposition or not fullyy assemble, in pieces.

can i have the catalog feature queen in it? :cool

I know it was offered by Distortionsunlimited back in the day...in fact I saw one on a haunted hayride last halloween season here in Michigan. Not 100% sure it was the 20' tall because it looked repositioned. It was outside surrounded by eggs.
I have the distortions catalog somewhere...pretty sure they went for $19,995.

wow, may i see some pics?

did u take the photo of the queen? from ur memory, how was it? she is wwell made? huge of course.

the only pics i found was from the guy in san diego, not very detail pics, either reposition or not fullyy assemble, in pieces.

can i have the catalog feature queen in it? :cool

No pics, the haunted hayride dosen't allow pics on the ride. Hard to tell if it was well made...it was outside and we were 20 feet away on a moving wagon, at night.
But being that it has to be 15 years old and it spends a month every year outside uncovered...gotta be pretty well made. :confused
Also I will have to see if I can find the catalog...all my stuff is boxed up, as I am working on my basement.
But if you emailed Ed Edmunds at distortions, he might old catalog pages for you, or pics. It would be faster than me trying to find them in the mess I have going over here.

i did search haunted hayride, u are right not many photos taken,

i wonder if other haunted attractions feature distortions alien queen? i think maybe if i do a search & dig out some photos? :confused

i already contact distortions customer service, and i left like 5 msg with no reply, nobody care i guess, whoever handle the phone?

is there a straight contact#/ email to Ed?

There was a guy on ebay selling one, not sure if it was the same edition. He stated the legs themselves were 6ft tall. He wanted two grand but you had to go pick it up.

i did search haunted hayride, u are right not many photos taken,

i wonder if other haunted attractions feature distortions alien queen? i think maybe if i do a search & dig out some photos? :confused

i already contact distortions customer service, and i left like 5 msg with no reply, nobody care i guess, whoever handle the phone?

You left 5 messages today? Are you in the us? It's a holiday here.

something Extreme Im working on for the last few days, still not done yet. i have never work on something this Big!
Life-sized Alien Queen From SWS Mold, made by Distortions in the 90s
1/1 Full-Sized scale Replica from Movie "ALIENS"
stand at 16 feet or more
20 feet feet with the tail.
Her head is 8feet long.

Last edited:
I believe Mr. guilty gear purchased this from an ebaY seller a few weeks ago after the auction was shut down by ebaY.
Here's a link:

http://i45.tinypic.com/4qnfo0.jpg

It is a Distortions (incomplete).

From seller:

Ebay ended it due to "mis-leading practices"...That is exactly what you warned me about...Changing the shipping cost to zero but saying you'll still have to pay someone else......I agree with it in a way, but ever since ebay started taking a percentage of shipping costs with the Postal service losing millions daily.....well...not to enthused to sell on ebay much anymore if at all...

Long answer to easy question but yes I sold it...Someone in Chicago who is highly annoying, but he offered me a chunk of money so went with it...ebay won't get their share of any of it either...

Hope that helps :)

something Extreme Im working on for the last few days, still not done yet. i have never work on something this Big!
Life-sized Alien Queen From SWS Mold, made by Distortions in the 90s
1/1 Full-Sized scale Replica from Movie "ALIENS"
stand at 16 feet or more
20 feet feet with the tail.
Her head is 8feet long.

Why on earth did you remove the pics :( :confused

well...not to enthused to sell on ebay much anymore if at all...
Not good to hear. I dispise Ebay after what they did to me. They seriously need to look after their sellers better than they do.

Is it me, or does the queens feet look like a pair of stiletto high heels? :lol

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back