JFcustom's FOAM files

Re: FOAM speed building files ►Stormtrooper◄ in progress.

bi component resin? you got an example by any chance? probably gonna be loads of sanding again ;)

thanks for the example jf, my french isnt perfect but i can manage, already found a dutch supplier

only i question the self leveling, all the products advertise with it and some just dont turn out that great.

that is sick man, really sharp!
cant wait for those files, i use the same type of foam on my iron man build currently, decathlon tg-100 :D

epsilon adheres really good on it but for warmachine i need something quicker, so probably PVA, only my test pieces still come out all textury (not really a word but hey)

Someone knows if Decathlon Fitness MatEssential is like TG-100?
Seems TG-100 is discontinued in spain (a few units left in some stores)

This is the Fitness MatEssential in spanish Decathlon website:
Alfombr. Fitness MatEssential DOMYOS - Material de musculación Fitness - Decathlon...

Thanks

Seems TG-100 is discontinued in spain (a few units left in some stores)

This is the Fitness MatEssential in spanish Decathlon website:
Alfombr. Fitness MatEssential DOMYOS - Material de musculación Fitness - Decathlon...

Thanks

it looks like it, if its also 6.5mm thick and has the diamand webbing pattern on 1 side then it seems to be the same.

cant see the back of it on the picture, when you zoom in it does look like it but cant tell for sure

this is from the dutch version of decathlon
Fitnessmat TG100 DOMYOS - Fitness_Spieren - Decathlon

Re: FOAM speed building files ►CullenCosplay vids◄ added.

[url]http://www.wintershade.com/therpf/obito.jpg
obito.pdo[/URL]

Say "thank you" to z3ro44 ;)

Again, I would like to thank z3ro44 and JFCustom for the foam converted files.

I also got another file from erinasution with textures.

1380328_10202305342611804_1716220494_n.jpg

:)

...only i question the self leveling, all the products advertise with it and some just dont turn out that great.
It may depend of the brand, the way you apply it, temperature, weather, porportions of each components... The best remains trying it ^^

I had a long talk about this with Decathlon sales manager last month. TG-100 are renamed Fitness Mat Essential, yellow and blue are no more available, the plastic package is shorter, the backside is now a mesh pattern instead of stipes, the foam is a little bit stronger, and it comes from another factory. But overall it's the same, and red and black are not about to be discontinued for a while.

Here the chest is new Essential Fitness Mat foam, when the helmet is made of old TG-100,

...these other legs made out of old TG-100 :

It's all the same thing. The new foam makes V-cuts on the innerside easier because of its new pattern.

Again, I would like to thank z3ro44 and JFCustom for the foam converted files.
I also got another file from erinasution with textures.
View attachment 245329
:)
wow nice !

Last edited:

yeah trying it is always best, ive pretty much got epsilon applying down to a good lvl, but i want to try docholidays method on WM, thanks for the tips jf, and keep them WM updates comming :D

I had a long talk about this with Decathlon sales manager last month. TG-100 are renamed Fitness Mat Essential, yellow and blue are no more available, the plastic package is shorter, the backside is now a mesh pattern instead of stipes, the foam is a little bit stronger, and it comes from another factory. But overall it's the same, and red and black are not about to be discontinued for a while.
[...]
It's all the same thing. The new foam makes V-cuts on the innerside easier because of its new pattern.

Great news, thanks JF.

Going t order some of these decathlon mats, they look better than the yoga mats I currently use and are very cheap still.

Be dvised you can't draw anything onto black mats (had to borrow from my daughter her magic invisible sharpie, with UV led in the cap)...

Prefer the red ones.

Hello everyone

Everybody's projects are coming out great

I'm having a few issues with my latest... Hopefully there someone that could possibly give me some pointers

I have a model that I wanted to edit within Pep Designer

The edges and lines. I guess are too complex for unfolding

As you can see in the picture attached, they are complete mass

Is there a way to make the model less complicated within the designer?

I would like to print these out for foam

Look at the picture

Picture34.jpg

Thanks for the tip JF. The UK website stocks the red/pink ones and they also sell them through Amazon so I'll order those ones.

Chris, if you have a link to the file in PDO format I don't mind having a look over it to see if it can be made more suitable for foam with some custom unfolding, I don't have the unfolding skills of JF but I'm getting better.

Be dvised you can't draw anything onto black mats (had to borrow from my daughter her magic invisible sharpie, with UV led in the cap)...

Prefer the red ones.

i just use my good ol' white paint marker pen
4750998.jpg

works like a charm

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back