JFcustom's FOAM files

Re: FOAM speed-building files'n'tricks ►Guyver files in progess◄

Awesomeness............ We just got home....and now I'm printing your foot...lol. Thanks!!!

those new guyver files look nice! you do awesome work bro! i was curious as to what 3d program you use to get that humanly scaled?

Oh yes, you rock ! (y)thumbsup
Strange foam btw. It looks like... a cushioning tablecloth ?

Oh and let me introduce my Iron Woman foam variation :

Pepper Potts Rescue Armor - foam edit JFcustom.rar

Credits :
Back and torso modeled by Eirth @405th
Arms from a Halo mkVI modeled by Robogenesis @405th
Helmet is IM comic version from EyeOfSauron
All other parts provided by EyeOfSauron's Extremis suit.
Also credits, because you're about to ask, to Blender (the software) that I used to make all these parts fit a woman.

Last edited:

lol... One of my friends pointed out at Toys-r-us that they carry 6mm play mats. They carry a basketball court one that's $14.99 and the surface is already painted. I'm hoping that I could just primer and paint.

I just downloaded the rescue armor too.... My 7 year old daughter is a red head that is on day 3 of being good for a month to have me make her an Iron Man helmet. Hopefully I can build this helmet instead....I suck at helmets. And she wants a hole for her pony tail to come out of.

Well you can't say you'll be unemployed for the next few weeks...

One more :

guyver-06-chest.pdo

I've left the making of the tubes to be freehanded. It's a nightmare to unfold.

7 more files left to come...

You have seriously got me tempted to start a foam build with your Guyver work. I have always liked the look of that suit, and I may have to get working on it after I finish some other projects, lol.

Thank you for this incredible thread. You make it seem easy :)

For the tubes, and the round edges on the shins and thighs, I bought some of that foam wrap for copper pipes. I'm going to try to cut it into 4's so it will have rounded edges. Looks like it can be used to connect the chest too!

and it looks like I'm not sleeping for a while....

Hey JF, big fan of your work. Just a thought, I saw that you had posted a foam format Rescue Armor elsewhere in a different thread, why not add it to your list here? Just to consolidate resources and make them potentially easier to find...

I'll do, promised. This Rescue suit is on the previous page, btw. But let me first complete this Guyver release, I hate updating my thread title at every turn.

guyver-09-forearm.pdo

2 more files left to come...

I'll do, promised. This Rescue suit is on the previous page, btw. But let me first complete this Guyver release, I hate updating my thread title at every turn.

guyver-09-forearm.pdo

2 more files left to come...

oops, sorry, didn't see that on previous page, just saw it on the Pepper Potts Rescue Armor Pep thread, already snagged it, thinking about doing it for my wife

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back