JFcustom's FOAM files

Re: FOAM speed building files ►CullenCosplay vids◄ added.

I do have one but it's in broken down into 7 different pdo files. Not sure if JFcustom wants to work on that one.

the foam template would be useful for making a weapon out insulation board, the pink or blue ones that is

You know I sometimes can supply a model and/or a foam pdo for someone that really needs it, to complete his suit or because he has a strong will to build such thing. And if I find the item cool of course ^^. In this way I'd like to be able to act just like a drop box, or an instant pdo convertor tool, that would greatly reduce my one arm long list of pending files, but 'JFcustom' is simply an alias... and I'm far not idle all day long. Also don't feel obliged to select a weapon if you haven't already thought about any in particular.

Anyway, if someone could provide the game rip model of this famous Vanquish 'Blade' rifle, that would validate and trigger the challenge !

vanquish_assault_rifle_by_deunan4g63-d5orf6k.jpg

Credit photo -DANQUISH-

hey, usually im not the one to do requests, but would you be interested in doing DinoZord/MegaZord models?
i would do them myself but i am seriously busy for the rest of the year at least, and i think these files lend themselves better to Foam anyway:)

ima add some Reference pictures, incase you would want to do it :)
mmpr-original-megazord-pep-files-zyu-sz-daizyujin.jpg-148226d1362760473

mmpr-original-megazord-pep-files-zyu-sz-dragonceasar.jpg-148227d1362760473

Thank you JFcustom for creating this thread and providing the patterns.

I am about to tackle the Rhinoc's predator biohelmet in foam. It is printed on paper and and looks like it should go together fairly easy (famous last words).

hmm fun challenge! man you just opened up a whole other can of worms there buddy lol

Having read through this thread, the major question I have is "What pepakura viewer can I use on my Mac?" I tried using Wine, but it went poorly (made my version of 'bash' a zero length file that I had to recover from another box using a non-trivial procedure).

Is there a pepakura viewer native to OS X? Or something that can take the .pdo files and turn them into .pdf files for printing? I know I won't be able to see things in 3-D, but it would be a good step for at least getting patterns transferred to foam.

Having read through this thread, the major question I have is "What pepakura viewer can I use on my Mac?" I tried using Wine, but it went poorly (made my version of 'bash' a zero length file that I had to recover from another box using a non-trivial procedure).

Is there a pepakura viewer native to OS X? Or something that can take the .pdo files and turn them into .pdf files for printing? I know I won't be able to see things in 3-D, but it would be a good step for at least getting patterns transferred to foam.

From what I understand if you have a Mac you are out of luck for using any of the pepakura programs. I ended up buying a windows laptop, but I needed it for school anyway. And I scoured the web to check, but it seems pepakura won't work with parallels or other windows emulators.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back