JFcustom's FOAM files

Re: FOAM speed building files ►CullenCosplay vids◄ added.

Thanks for the files.. I'm new to this and I am currently working on the mark4 build.. All I have to say is AWESOME.. It's turning out really good..

Could somebody convert the recently uploaded Wolverine Cowl file to pdf form? Please and thank you.

C3p0 C3p0 =)
Damn, patience ! darn kids... It's coming, don't be rushed. ;)

Meanwhile, today's new CullenCosplay's HowTo, about what to do with your foam once your templates came out of your printer :

Last edited by a moderator:

It's the third Vader request this week ! It's a conspiracy ^^
Well, go for it... but first, the whole C3PO.

This is one of the most informative and helpful threads I have come across her at RPF. Thank you soooo very much for sharing your expertise.

How about a challenge JFcustom. Can you turn a weapon pep file into a foam file?

Generally about guns and accessories, if foam is often used, providing foam templates is just kind of a no sense, all because the little curves and details on weapons are much too numerous to be translated into templates for an as rough material as foam is.

But how about this other challenge : if I do it, can you build it and post wip pics ?:popcorn

Generally about guns and accessories, if foam is often used, providing foam templates is just kind of a no sense, all because the little curves and details on weapons are much too numerous to be translated into templates for an as rough material as foam is.

But how about this other challenge : if I do it, can you build it and post wip pics ?:popcorn

Everyone can try ?

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I8190 avec Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back