JFcustom's FOAM files

Re: FOAM speed building files ►Rinzler helmet◄ added.

What?! You mean you've not made this yet? Dissapointed D, Dissapointed ;)

Héhé, no false start for this one ^^

Note : depending of your foam type you may want to use this trick at some point, for inward curves :

(glue is blue)
readme2i.gif

Last edited:
Re: FOAM speed building files ►Predator◄ added.

[url]http://www.wintershade.com/therpf/rinzler.jpg
Rinzler helmet - foam unfold JFcustom.pdo[/URL]

Enjoy ^^

Edit:

Ok, I calmed down a bit and went ahead and shortened this post, because I sounded like a schoolgirl.

But I am very thankful for your work, you give great motivation to all of us.

Keep up the great work, JFCustom!

Edit 2:
Does the donation link in your signature still work?

Last edited:

You're welcome :$
But be quiet, or everyone here will ask me for something ! ^^

Re: FOAM speed building files ►Predator◄ added.

Edit:

Ok, I calmed down a bit and went ahead and shortened this post, because I sounded like a schoolgirl.

But I am very thankful for your work, you give great motivation to all of us.

Keep up the great work, JFCustom!

Edit 2:
Does the donation link in your signature still work?

Edit: Ooooh too baaad, I really liked so much your :
screaming-girl.jpg

"HOLYMOTHEROFCRAP$£¤%§^#&&OMGOMGOMGOMGomgomgomgOMGYOUMADEMYDAY!!!"

Edit 2: Probably yes.
You must know by pressing this button you defeat your own initial idea that was to get some free templates... and that would mean whether I lied or I failed.

Edit 3: a thread is called a thread because we're supposed to reply under the last post, instead of editing...

I double-post to point you to this video, uploaded by one of us. If you don't recognize his face, you'll recognize his work ^^
Aside the flowers he sends me, he shows and explains for real how to use the templates available on this thread. Trust it's much more efficient than reading 43 pages.
Keep tunned, many more are to come...

Last edited by a moderator:

I double-post to point you to this video, uploaded by one of us. If you don't recognize his face, you'll recognize his work ^^
Aside the flowers he sends me, he shows and explains for real how to use the templates available on this thread. Trust it's much more efficient than reading 43 pages.
Keep tunned, many more are to come...

Long arse intro into foam building.....JFcustom templates - YouTube

Very true, that would defeat the purpose. It is just hard to resist "compensating" you for taking time out of your schedule to create something FREE for all of us. I will give your video a watch when I am home from work.

Well, I was able to speed off during my lunch hour and print off the schematics (printed it wrong first - $1.50 down). So, I will definitely be eyeballs deep into your video and cutting out some foam. Hell, I'll probably finish it tonight since I'm so damn hyped up about it.

I'll post a picture here when I'm done :)

I am so freakin' eager to get started working with foam. The files and the videos are extremely helpful. Not only with answering some questions i have to helping me feel more at ease with working with foam. I've tried working with foam before and it was not pretty. Not at all.

I am so freakin' eager to get started working with foam. The files and the videos are extremely helpful. Not only with answering some questions i have to helping me feel more at ease with working with foam. I've tried working with foam before and it was not pretty. Not at all.

Practice practice practice...... you will get it and be amazed what you can do after 6 months.

JF, just thought I'd show you the adaptation I used to make my shins fit better. Other than that, the suit fits fairly well-I'm a bit bigger 'round the middle for the default size, but it's good now!001.JPG

JF, just thought I'd show you the adaptation I used to make my shins fit better. Other than that, the suit fits fairly well-I'm a bit bigger 'round the middle for the default size, but it's good now!
View attachment 234401

Oh wow, indeed few inches were missing !
How it comes you didn't notice that -before- painting ^^ Anyway, light sanding and several coats of paint, it will probably remain unseen. A chance it was this part whereas everybody focuses onto the helmet and chest, when no one really looks at the shins.

_____

note: talking about chest I've just updated robo's mkVI chest file, available first post.

Last edited:

can't find the actual pep file for the 4/6 iron man. Can you possibly re upload that. or repack it with your original file? It would be nice to have for a reference i can't make sense of this haha. thanks

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back