JFcustom's FOAM files

Re: FOAM speed building files ►Jango FETT helmet◄ added.

It is, you lucky guy ;)

Every time it's cleaner. I'm slightly becoming a building-machine...

It is, you lucky guy ;)

Every time it's cleaner. I'm slightly becoming a building-machine...

Yipppeeeeeee looks awesome I was looking at making some gloves but don't think I could do anything as neat as what you produce it's out of this world :)

Wicked! I just spotted the Rex you guys did, awesome job :thumbsup

You don't happen to have a Cody do you? I would love to do one of each with my two boys for Halloween :)

You don't happen to have a Cody do you? I would love to do one of each with my two boys for Halloween :)

All Cody has that Rex doesn't is the visor, an extra antenna stick on the helmet, and a different color on the armor. You would also remove Cody's extra shoulder gear, but that's just less to put together. ;)

I bet if no one has plans you could work out the elongated visor of Cody without too much work.

That's an awesome costume combo for the kids! Just try not to remind them about Order 66 and we should be okay.

It happens I have a Commander Cody game rip model under hand...

codyfull.jpg

...I'll do that this evening.

Hi guys, I am currently attempting to make the Iron Man Mark 42 (Featured in Iron Man 3) I just wanted to know which paint to buy? Thanks

Oh I found at first try, first answer, >> here <<
The rendering is pretty accurate. If accuracy is not a deal, you may simply want to buy any (the cheapest if you have the choice) champagne, silver, and dark-cherry-red spray paint you'll find.

I thank you JF, your the don :thumbsup

I can't wait to get started on these with the boys :D

Hi JF. You are truly an artist at foam file conversions. I was wondering. Do you have, or do you plan on doing Grunt's Krogan armor from Mass Effect 3? If so I would love them. That is the one on my list of must do armor. :) Thanks for any help you can provide.

Can I suggest an Iron Man, first appearance suit? EyeOfSauron had a great paper model

Damned, you all want my hide! ;)

I take note though. Hope you're not in the hurry.

Ok, since I'm not insane enough to read 38 pages.... How do I scale the Mark III files to fit a 5'4 person? Does Darkside's scale suggestion work for it? Please qoute me when you answer or I'll miss it.

Hey jfcustoms I hope you don't mind me asking but how much has actually been donated to you

Hi all,
My name is Bart and I'm going to do costume Iron Men Mark 6

I wonder whether to build a suit (armor and helmet) will better foam 5mm or 8mm - only those I can get it.

Is the site a number of items can be finished with acrylic - for example, the finishing wall corners?

Please fast help - tomorrow I would order the foam so that the weekend was material.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back