JFcustom's FOAM files

Re: FOAM speed building files ►BSD's Rex phaseII◄ suit added.

Just like billymaya, Durkness, CrazyDav0, mickc22, Rodolfo, 12382, IronAussie and earlier ones, if you've used any pdo available here feel free to post pics of your builds ! That, makes this thread getting better ;)

Just wanted to share a photo I took many years ago. If long enough at the nuage you look, something appearing you'll see...

yodanuage1.jpg

yodanuage2.jpg

dunno mate, it'd be like trying to strengthen up your kitchen sponge

Just like billymaya, Durkness, CrazyDav0, mickc22, Rodolfo, 12382, IronAussie and earlier ones, if you've used any pdo available here feel free to post pics of your builds ! That, makes this thread getting better ;)

count on it. i finally bought the 6mm foam. but work hasnt let work on any of my projects this past few weeks. Anyways THANKS for everything!

Re: FOAM speed building files ►Jango FETT helmet◄ added.

I've been asked to show the way I translate the dotlines from the paper patterns to the inner side of the foam pieces.

We assume a suit is always symetric, we have only one paper template (let's say it's the right side one) and we are at the point we've already managed to cut up two mirrored foam pieces from it.

So, here I lay down the right paper template over the inner side of the left foam piece. With a pen I punch a hole at every strategical point, in order to locate the placement of the lines.

When removing the paper, I see the dots my pen made.

From them I can draw the same lines onto my foam.

Now, I flip my paper mask and lay it over the other foam part, the right side one.
The printed side of the paper is hidden, I can't see my dot lines anymore but I don't care : I still have my previous dot holes. I use my pen once more to mark the placement of these holes.

Here I am. Now I can bin my paper pattern...

...and trace the lines on this second and last foam piece.

My printed lines are accurately transposed, I can cut my hills and valleys...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back