JFcustom's FOAM files

i click n right click but i only get this =( pep.jpg

n then there is no rar link to click pnpep2.jpg

The Ronin: I don't quite get your comment,but in any case it is not my intention to search for the easy way out; I'm looking for a way to make the shield since metal is sometimes not allowed at Comic Cons.
JokiBearX3: right click on the underlined text for the file and save.Don't attempt to open the page.

- - - Updated - - -
The Ronin: I don't quite get your comment,but in any case it is not my intention to search for the easy way out; I'm looking for a way to make the shield since metal is (sometimes) not allowed at Comic Cons.
JokiBearX3: right click on the underlined text for the file and save.Don't attempt to open the page.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh ****, IT WORK! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
i didnt understood that it was to Save the link As.

Im back on track.
Thanks Everyone who also replied. Youre my heroes =)

Hi all Looking to make a Foam Ironman suit for my son age 7, any one have a Pepakura template for any in reduced size trying to work out how i can reduce the size my half other than printing them all then getting them photocopied to a smaller size ?
helement was fine in the paper test 0121a8f8473335370ceaf81badd2d53baa9d16ac38.jpg

Hi all Looking to make a Foam Ironman suit for my son age 7, any one have a Pepakura template for any in reduced size trying to work out how i can reduce the size my half other than printing them all then getting them photocopied to a smaller size ?
helement was fine in the paper test View attachment 418875

If you have Pepakura on your computer and the files, you can scale the suit down in the software.

Open Pepakura
=>find tab '2D menu' top left
=>find tab 'change scale'
=>click on 'scale factor'
=>change digits,keeping in mind that the scale is in mm
=>the program changes the size for you

Looking forward to the finished project!

@JokiBearX3: looks like a difficult build,but well done :thumbsup

A few questions in general for anyone about using the plastic coat method by XRobots:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MDwQg6CX25A

-the tape rolls mounted on the inside of the foam may be handy to rotate the piece,but how do you get them out without damaging your foam?

-what to do with bigger pieces? Stick em on a mannequin,or a totally different method?

-smooth-on 65D is not for sale in my country.What alternative brands would you suggest?

Appreciate the feedback all

If I remember, he just hot-glued the tape rolls on? If you just use a couple of small dabs, it'll tear away clean when you separate them. On bigger pieces I usually put them on a dowel (horizontal) secured to my bench. On bigger pieces, I also turn them by hand until the finish really starts to set, otherwise it will try to pool in low spots.

Not sure what country you are in for product availability...

sorry guys, I need help. Just got a new laptop and downloaded pep viewer. Now I'm trying to download a file and all it does it keep asking if I want to save or run it. I've said yes to both just to shut it up, but I'm just not getting the actual files to come up. What might I be doing wrong?

sorry guys, I need help. Just got a new laptop and downloaded pep viewer. Now I'm trying to download a file and all it does it keep asking if I want to save or run it. I've said yes to both just to shut it up, but I'm just not getting the actual files to come up. What might I be doing wrong?

What version of viewer are you using, did you download straight from their site? Also, it could be the file, so I would try a couple. Also you could download the free version of designer, and see if that will work.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back