JFcustom's FOAM files

hello there,

I was wondering if there is a foam template for an ironman gloves ? I couldnt see in the rar files.

Not included. you want to search for either zabana foam gloves or J0we foam gloves.

Zabana's files are traditional pep-style, while J0we (yes, with a zero in the name :) ) has easy templates for palms. You would still need finger files (Zabanas or others).

There are some foam iron man glove files in the Mark 4/6 rar. I am using them, and they work really well for me. No offense to anyone, but I think they look better than the J0we ones. They are harder to build, though.

Hey guys, is there any way to reposition the shapes in pepakura before printing them out? I can't seem to rotate them or anything like that. Some of the designs are too spread out and I could probably save a bit of paper if I could angle them differently...

Hey guys, is there any way to reposition the shapes in pepakura before printing them out? I can't seem to rotate them or anything like that. Some of the designs are too spread out and I could probably save a bit of paper if I could angle them differently...

Right click on 2d view and select rotate...

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Thanks Bandiet - I had done this before but I can't seem to angle it. It basically just flips it 180 degrees vertically. Is there some key combination I need to hold down?

I've never had it flip as you discribed. When the rotate function is selected, red pivot circles appear around the selected object. If you select one of them ( left click ) then select another pivot point on the opposite side of the object holding the left mouse click in, you should be able to rotate it to any angle you require.

I've never had it flip as you discribed. When the rotate function is selected, red pivot circles appear around the selected object. If you select one of them ( left click ) then select another pivot point on the opposite side of the object holding the left mouse click in, you should be able to rotate it to any angle you require.

Ah that it - thanks. I was only selecting one point and trying to rotate using a single point. That was why it was doing the 180 flip.

I've been looking all over but can't find any templates for a G1 Ravage or Laserbeak that transforms. I want to make one as a gift for my brother for Christmas. I wonder if I'll have to buy the toys and reverse engineer them.. Hmmmmm

I have a question with regard to attaching something to the back of a foam costume (e.g. Iron Man suit),such as a tail (scorpion) or carapace (beetle).
Like with the tentacles of Doc Ock,something needs to carry and distribute the weight of the object at the back,so I was wondering what material and method of construction this would have to be.
Thank you all so much for your help.

I have a question with regard to attaching something to the back of a foam costume (e.g. Iron Man suit),such as a tail (scorpion) or carapace (beetle).
Like with the tentacles of Doc Ock,something needs to carry and distribute the weight of the object at the back,so I was wondering what material and method of construction this would have to be.
Thank you all so much for your help.

In this kind of build, I'd probably build a harness of some kind for whatever you're going to attach on the inside of the suit and place the attachments through the back piece of the costume. That way you have the weight on the body instead of the foam.

In this kind of build, I'd probably build a harness of some kind for whatever you're going to attach on the inside of the suit and place the attachments through the back piece of the costume. That way you have the weight on the body instead of the foam.
Thank you for your reply.
I'm wondering though what material it should consist of.If I have to use screws of some sort to fasten the backpack-with-tail (Scorpion/Marvel) or carapace-with-wings (Beetle/Marvel), the vest cannot be made of fabric.I imagine you would have to use a thin wooden plank(?) on the inside of the foam for the screws to go through,but then again I'm not too thrilled about the screws poking in my shoulderblades.
Could you elaborate on the vest concept?

first and foremost i mwanted to say thanks for the hard work you put in (its like finding the foam mecca)

secondly im working on a deadshot cosplay for the london mcm for next year, and im thinking of using your multi hero cowl as a base along with the extremis v2. i will put wip pics up periodicly but also try to make tem-lates of modifications so they can be added for future people to have a bash at. thanks again man .

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back