JFcustom's FOAM files

My family and I are thinking about doing Mario costumes for halloween this year. Has anyone ever come across Yoshi or Toad pep files that could be unfolded for foam?

just wanted to show the leonidas helmet made with the files in first post. Thanks to JF for those magnific files. 20140815_122842.jpg20140815_122858.jpg20140823_070046.jpg20140825_203604.jpg

I wanted to see if anyone has done a Deathstroke Season 2 helm for foam yeet. I sent PM's and posted on BlackKaos's thread about purchasing a season 2 pep from him with no reply. Does anyone know where I may be able to get/purchase a similar pep file?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea so I will ask the really dumb question. Where do I get this rar. file thing I want all these! please help
thanks
A .rar file type is just a file that has been compressed using WinRAR, a basic program for windows. They usually have multiple files in them, and are joined together to make it easier and smaller to download them. Just download the file, and use WinRAR or any other 'unzip' program to "extract" the files (extracting is the term used to describe the decompression of the files).

Does anyone here have something that resembles the helmet seen on Agent Kallus from Star Wars: Rebels? I'm hoping to do an Imperial Enforcer costume for Halloween this year and I was originally planning on modding something like a Death Star Trooper's helmet until I realized that it looked nothing like one. If anything, the helmet looks more like a classic Roman legionary helmet from the Imperial period more than anything from Star Wars. Any help on this would be appreciated.

6d335d179a7e968735c55c29a9f976651193e0d2_zps8a8899ff.jpg

A .rar file type is just a file that has been compressed using WinRAR, a basic program for windows. They usually have multiple files in them, and are joined together to make it easier and smaller to download them. Just download the file, and use WinRAR or any other 'unzip' program to "extract" the files (extracting is the term used to describe the decompression of the files).

I cant find the WinRAR that isn't a virus is there a program you recommend?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back