JFcustom's FOAM files

I'm well into my build of foam ironman helmet. Check it out. Ironman Tutorial, How to build a foam ironman helmet Full 360' - YouTube
image.jpg

I just started using foam from discovering that after 6 months of work and almost $80 on just iron mans helmet, I didnt have the patience for the traditional bondo method. So this thread has been so incredibly helpful!!! I have only encountered one problem, after downloading I cant open and view *.rar files in my pepakura program, it always says "Cannot load file of specified type". Am I missing a step to be able to open them? Is anyone else having this problem?

I just started using foam from discovering that after 6 months of work and almost $80 on just iron mans helmet, I didnt have the patience for the traditional bondo method. So this thread has been so incredibly helpful!!! I have only encountered one problem, after downloading I cant open and view *.rar files in my pepakura program, it always says "Cannot load file of specified type". Am I missing a step to be able to open them? Is anyone else having this problem?

open the .rar file with WINRAR :thumbsup

I have never heard of WINRAR before, where can I get it? I searched it quickly and I found quite a few sites claiming I could down load it from them so something seemed pretty sketchy.

I have never heard of WINRAR before, where can I get it? I searched it quickly and I found quite a few sites claiming I could down load it from them so something seemed pretty sketchy.

Download from CNET or WinRar's actual site. .rar files are just compressed files and WinRar or WinZip unzips them to the original format. When you do unzip them just open them into a new or existing folder of your choice. Easy as pie.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back